Soon to be up on TPT: All lyrics, chords, and uses for each digital ALBUM!
Color coded songs using one octave. Songs are fit onto one or two pages. Great for adaptive music reading.
Folks don't need to read music to decode these songs. They are all played on the black keys of the piano's groups of two and three black key groups.
Tons of great activities for kids with each intervention specifying goals, objectives, and variations. All in one place.
Here is the front page to my TeachersPayTeachers store. I'll add more content as soon as I can!
For the moment, sets can be looked up by searching
Set of about 30 common classroom instruments presented as filled-in black outlines.
1. 1 inch by 3 for orff instruments and xylophones.
2. Same with numbers add
3. Same with 2 flats and 2 sharps
4. Large rectangles - first 4 notes of scale
5. Same - last 4 notes of scale.
6. Rectangles 2 inches by 3/4 wide and 2 sharps & 2 flats.
7. 3 inch circles for table bells first 4 notes
8. 3 inch circles for table bells last 4 notes
9. 10. Same as 7 and 8 for 4 1/2 inch circles
11. 12 Same for 4 inch circles
12. Piano and pianica/melodica sized rectangles with numbers
13. Same with colors alone.
14. 2 inches by 3/4 wide with numbers